Cacti CentOS 6 – Initial Cacti Configuration
Initial Cacti Configuration
The final step in the installation of Cacti is to perform the initial configuration through the web page.
To initially configure Cacti through the web page perform the following steps :-
- In a web browser on the server or from another host which you allowed access to in Apache in the previous page go to :-
http://<Your cacti server IP Address>/cacti/
- When prompted logon with a username and password of admin
- You will be forced to change the password and when prompted change it to your own password
- At the first page click on Next
- When prompted select New Installation
- At the next page you will be presented with a screen confirming the paths to the various components to be used by Cacti. Click on OK to save them.
Cacti should now be installed and you will be logged on to the Console screen.