StoreFront 1 – Installing StoreFront 1.2
Installing StoreFront 1.2
This section of the documentation provides the steps required to install Citrix StoreFront 1.2 on to a Windows 2008 R2 Server.
StoreFront 1.2 is only supported on Windows 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1 installed, Internet Information Services 7.5, and .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1.
N.B. In order for StoreFront to be deployed to provide access to XenApp and XenDesktop the server must be part of the same Domain
To install Citrix StoreFront 1.2 perform the following steps :-
- Logon to the StoreFront Server as an Administrative Account on the Domain
- Right Click on the installation media file CitrixStoreFront-x64.exeand select Run as Administrator
- When prompted Read and Accept the license agreement then click onNext to continue
- On the Prerequisites screen click on Next to continue
N.B. The installer will install the prerequisites
- On the Ready to Install screen ensure that the all three components are selected
- Click on Install to begin the installation and when complete click onFinish
- Perform the steps above on the 2nd StoreFront Server