Temper’s the one thing you can’t get rid of, by losing it
Welcome visitor to Lost-it.org, my website providing a variety of content and mostly serving as a playground for me.
- We’ve Moved ! - We’ve Moved ! If this is showing on the blog then our sites now moved hosting provider and DNS has updated !
- FreeNAS – Upgrades and a corrupted USB stick - FreeNAS – Upgrades and a corrupted USB stick Last week I decided it was probably time to finally upgrade my FreeNAS server from 11.2 U2 to 11.2 U7 as it was giving me rrdcache errors on shutdown and also ground to a halt when I was doing a large clonezilla backup of my machine.
- Citrix – Making CentOS Look Like Windows 10 - Citrix – Making CentOS Look Like Windows 10 As part of my testing with the CVAD 1912 Linux VDA I came across the B00merang desktop themes which makes a Linux desktop look like Windows 10. I decided to explore whether the theme could be applied to Citrix sessions and after to some googling, got it up … Continue reading Citrix – Making CentOS Look Like Windows 10
- Citrix – Learning About The Linux VDA - Citrix – Learning About The Linux VDA As part of taking the new Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD) LTSR release out for a spin, today I decided to look at the Linux VDA again. It’s been a while since I tried it as my previous attempts weren’t successful but today I figured was the … Continue reading Citrix – Learning About The Linux VDA
- Citrix ADC Vulnerability CVE-2019-19781 - Citrix ADC Vulnerability CVE-2019-19781 Last Wednesday I got an update email from the Citrix Heroes community ran by DJ Eshelman about a new vulnerability which has been found with Citrix ADC appliances. Fortunately my home lab hasn’t been powered up much this past few weeks but today I decided to apply the mitigation steps to my … Continue reading Citrix ADC Vulnerability CVE-2019-19781