Temper’s the one thing you can’t get rid of, by losing it
Welcome visitor to Lost-it.org, my website providing a variety of content and mostly serving as a playground for me.
- Automating My Home Lab Part 1 - ESXi, Puppet Bolt, and the OVFTool In a moment of quiet I started to think about how to improve my home lab VM deployment strategy although strategy is a strong word for it ! Currently I use basic server build ESXi virtual machines for 2K12 R2, 2K16, and 2K19 that have been sysprep’d and perform … Continue reading Automating My Home Lab Part 1
- Rebuilding My Pi Again…. - Rebuilding My Pi Again…. Another week and another rebuild of my chuffing Raspberry Pi ! It was another power glitch that killed it I think but after hunting around I thought maybe it’s the SD Card which is getting past it’s prime so I decided to look around at the alternatives.
- Rebuilding My Raspberry - Rebuilding My Raspberry Yesterday I fired up my Pi so I could fiddle with it only to find that it wouldn’t boot. A bit of punting round the web revealed that it had got corrupted so rather than try to rescue it, I opted for a rebuild.
- Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS - Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS Recently on site I came across my first requirement for a Citrix Session Printer Policy when migrating from an on-premises 7.15 Site to CVADS. At first I simply tried copying the policy in to the Cloud Studio but when I came to select the printer it was unable to … Continue reading Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS
- pfSense – Continuing to Break my brain - pfSense – Continuing to Break my brain During the fun of building out another virtual environment to act as another remote site I realised that traffic was no longer flowing over my IPSec VPN once I set it up. The initial issue was due to a mismatch between the configurations on my two pfSense firewalls … Continue reading pfSense – Continuing to Break my brain