Temper’s the one thing you can’t get rid of, by losing it
Welcome visitor to Lost-it.org, my website providing a variety of content and mostly serving as a playground for me.
- pfSense Floating Rules Fun - pfSense Floating Rules Fun Following my work starting to automate my Lab deployments I spent a bit of time creating the firewall for it. I took the opportunity to try and simplify the configuration like making it the NTP server and DNS Resolver for the lab but also to collapse some rules in to floating … Continue reading pfSense Floating Rules Fun
- Automating My Home Lab Part 1 - ESXi, Puppet Bolt, and the OVFTool In a moment of quiet I started to think about how to improve my home lab VM deployment strategy although strategy is a strong word for it ! Currently I use basic server build ESXi virtual machines for 2K12 R2, 2K16, and 2K19 that have been sysprep’d and perform … Continue reading Automating My Home Lab Part 1
- Rebuilding My Pi Again…. - Rebuilding My Pi Again…. Another week and another rebuild of my chuffing Raspberry Pi ! It was another power glitch that killed it I think but after hunting around I thought maybe it’s the SD Card which is getting past it’s prime so I decided to look around at the alternatives.
- Rebuilding My Raspberry - Rebuilding My Raspberry Yesterday I fired up my Pi so I could fiddle with it only to find that it wouldn’t boot. A bit of punting round the web revealed that it had got corrupted so rather than try to rescue it, I opted for a rebuild.
- Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS - Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS Recently on site I came across my first requirement for a Citrix Session Printer Policy when migrating from an on-premises 7.15 Site to CVADS. At first I simply tried copying the policy in to the Cloud Studio but when I came to select the printer it was unable to … Continue reading Local Policy Session Printing With CVADS